Thursday, 19 April 2012

bored

so There is many people that i am very thank for for having in my life that really helps me with this shit disability
But on the other hard there is some that i get so much shit for and they dont really understand what I am going throw

I dont think people realize that every day is really hard for me even doing simple things I have trouble with. And I know that this is a big big big call but sometimes I feel like It is worst then other disabitly coz i have to live with this all my life and there is no way of getting rid of it.
Yes there is some day that is better then others
some days I feel like read everything
but there is someday that I cant read a single word

I dont think that people realize how much u read in ur day but I do coz every word I read is hard.
anyway I will get people to understand how hard it is one day
until tomorrow
day by day

No comments:

Post a Comment